1/32nd Scale Off-Hub (Original) PropBlurs Brass 1:32
- Off-Hub Style 1/32nd scale PropBlur in Brass
- There are two different versions of 1/32nd scale PropBlurs:
- This version represents a lower rpm turning prop compared with the other version, so we call this "Low Speed"
- Each PropBlur Unit replaces one propeller BLADE
- each Kit (illustrated here) contains 2 PropBlur Units
If your model comes with a 3-Blade Propeller (like a 1/32nd Corsair) - purchase 2 Kits; use 3 PropBlur Units, leaving one PropBlur Unit unused
WARNINGS: 1/32nd PropBlurs are NOT FOR CHILDREN
SHARP POINTS! DANGEROUS! EXPERIENCED MODELERS ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS!
- Each PropBlur Unit is 2.1" long, including the 0.18" end 'stub',
- That represents 67.5" inches, or 5.625' feet at scale.