1/32nd Scale Off-Hub (Original) PropBlurs SS 1:32 scale
- Off-Hub Style 1/32nd scale PropBlur in Stainless Steel
- There are two different versions of the 1/32nd scale PropBlur design:
- This version represents a lower rpm turning prop compared with the other version, so we call this "Low Speed"
- Each PropBlur Unit replaces one propeller BLADE
- each Kit (illustrated here) contains 2 PropBlur Units
- Stainless Steel
Model photo shows a 3-Blade Propeller on a 1/32nd Scale Corsair - this required purchase of 2 Kits, using 3 PropBlur Units to create a 3-blade propeller, leaving one PropBlur Unit unused
WARNINGS: 1/32nd PropBlurs are NOT FOR CHILDREN
SHARP POINTS! DANGEROUS!
EXPERIENCED MODELERS ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS!
- Each PropBlur Unit is 2.1" long, including the 0.18" end 'stub',
- That represents 67.5" inches, or 5.625' feet at scale.
Technical notes: Stainless Steel; made in USA. Each Kit (shown in picture) has 2 Original PropBlur units.
These are ORIGINAL Style PropBlurs, where each PropBlur unit replaces one Propeller BLADE.
Example: If you have an aircraft with one engine with a 2-blade propeller, you need exactly ONE KIT.
One kit has 2 PropBlur units, and you use one PropBlur unit for each propeller blade.
Buy multiple PropBlur kits if you need to replace more than 2 propeller blades on your model.
Simply count the number of propeller BLADES on your model, divide by 2, and buy that many kits.
If you are confused, please email me.
KIT SIZE: 1.5" x 2.8"; each PropBlur unit is 2.1" long, including the 0.18" end 'stub'.